February 9, 2016 Iolanta by Tchaikovsky / Bluebeard’s Castle by Bartok
March 8, 2016 Carmen by Bizet
April 12, 2016 The Merry Widow by Lehár
May 10, 2016 Macbeth by Verdi
4DX Safety Notice
For a safe and enjoyable 4D movie experience, please take note of the following reminders:
• Your 4D movie experience combines seat motions with special environmental effects: wind, purified water, bubbles, scents, and strobe.
• Hot beverages are strictly NOT allowed for your safety. Only drinks with lids or covers will be allowed inside. Please be careful not to spill your beverages as it may cause breakdown of motion chairs.
• As the 4DX chair moves, please be careful about your bags and belongings, especially fragile ones.
• For your children’s safety, baby or booster seats and sharing seats are not allowed.
• Please watch your footrest and avoid moving or walking around during the movie.
• Please return the footrest in its folded position before leaving your seat
• Children are required to use the height indicator located beside the ticket booth in the cinema lobby.
• Our apologies to the following audience members who will be unable to partake due to safety restrictions:
- Children below 3 & 1/2’ (1m) tall are not allowed inside the 4DX theater.
- Pregnant women, disabled seniors, those with heart, back, or neck problems; and those with motion sickness, epilepsy, or other sensitive conditions are not allowed inside the 4DX theater.
- Viewers under age 7 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.